Newly assembled PC - help needed on booting from motherboard

OK. Thanks for the clarification. So to reinforce my understanding to get the video out from AM4 mother board,
1) Either use Ryzen APU ( Ryzen 3000 series R3 3200g or R53400g). No graphics card needed.
2) Need to add a graphics card with normal Ryzen CPU and take the videout from grahics card port.
Any Ryzen CPU with a G will do.

So, apart from your RGB issues, everything else is running smooth now? If you are planning for a processor or GPU change, let me know as I'm staying near your locality and can probably help you with it.
Thanks for the offer. The RGB issue might also be due to faulty assembling as well since my friend has no experience with RGB Fans. He is going to come back this weekend. Apart from that I have not really tried much to do on this PC apart from browsing and my kids play pubg on steam. Need to run bechmarks once again on CPU and also on RAM and Storage to convince myself that all the efforts I put in begging people to get them from US didnt go in vain :)

For now - my fans are atleast powering up with a solid blue and my RGB ram changes color. So only thing left is to have my fans also change color...hopefully someday I will reach there!

Thanks for the offer. The RGB issue might also be due to faulty assembling as well since my friend has no experience with RGB Fans. He is going to come back this weekend. Apart from that I have not really tried much to do on this PC apart from browsing and my kids play pubg on steam. Need to run bechmarks once again on CPU and also on RAM and Storage to convince myself that all the efforts I put in begging people to get them from US didnt go in vain :)

For now - my fans are atleast powering up with a solid blue and my RGB ram changes color. So only thing left is to have my fans also change color...hopefully someday I will reach there!
Glad to hear that you're 90% there :)

if you live near vijaynagar..do drop in either ways..maybe i can learn from gyan from you :) I live in Prashantnagar next to shobha doctors house
Oh okay, I live a few kms away then. But if you need help on something particular, I can try to make it on a weekend :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back