Nikon D5100 SLR or Nikon P500 Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start Sam! Waiting to hear about the start of your photoblog one day ... :clapping: :eek:hyeah:

When you post pics anywhere, please remember to add a note about exposure and shutter speed with WB settings used along with the context and scenario.

Ex: This shot was taken while balancing on one leg when craning over a steep ledge with one hand on the shutter button at 1/200 and an aperture of f/8 with a white balance graded to match the whites of my wide open frightened eyeballs ... :D

--G0bble

Last edited:
Since my other thread was closed, (sadly) and was been suggested to be shared on the other forum, I am not sure how many of the photography gurus are members there. I dont want to spend another effort of posting the entire thread there and get no response ....hope people understand ...

So I am sharing my collection and doubts in this thread only ....

@kannan_madhu .... I went through your flicker gallery ...simply amazing ..... I just need to know one thing in detail ............... I can get the composition right, I can get the colors right and in all probability I can get the exposure right as well, BUT how do you manage to get that ultra sharp glossy effect to your images that makes them look like a magazine imprint ...... please share your thought on this ... I am really very eager to know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back