Niladri form Kolkata.

nil1982

Hi this is Niladri, a die hard music fan by heart and web designer by profession. Currently I haven't any REAL setup, since even few days ago I was completely ignorant about HiFi, audiophile grade sound.:p Well, I still am but now I know the terms and brand names at least. :yahoo: For me those hi 'Watt PMPO' music 'systems' from Philips/SONY etc were the way to go for good sound :sad: but things are changing in my knowledge. :) Thanks to this forum.
I am yet to hear the real sound, but I'm sure that would be an experience, when it happens.

Cheers!
Niladri

Last edited:
welcome niladri enjoy the journey. keep listening to different set ups and you'll learn a lot and enjoy the music better

Welcome to HiFiVision Niladri. Good to see another member from Calcutta.

For me those hi 'Watt PMPO' music 'systems' from Philips/SONY etc were the way to go for good sound

Not too long ago, I used to think that my Aiwa NSX999Mk2 was THE ultimate in audio nirvana:D

Hi this is Niladri, a die hard music fan by heart and web designer by profession. Currently I haven't any REAL setup, since even few days ago I was completely ignorant about HiFi, audiophile grade sound.:p Well, I still am but now I know the terms and brand names at least. :yahoo: For me those hi 'Watt PMPO' music 'systems' from Philips/SONY etc were the way to go for good sound :sad: but things are changing in my knowledge. :) Thanks to this forum.
I am yet to hear the real sound, but I'm sure that would be an experience, when it happens.

Cheers!
Niladri

hey nildari bhai kem chho mazza ma chho mmm i'm i saying it right :sad:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back