nokia n 97..

manu4panjab

hey bros.

i'm now opt for changing my cell

i'm planning on buying nokia 97 though not new but hardly one month old for about 22000

anybody has ever experience the n97 or anybody has it please share your thoughts on it is it good phone or not,right now i'm using a year old n 95 1gb

Found the interface too slow. It hangs too a friend has one i would suggest NO.

mmmmm okkkk so what to buy then one especial thing i don't like apple phone so don't tell me to buy it i don't like it at all

mmmm is there any sony phone available in between 15 to 20000

Have been using N97 for some time now. It is not as fast as you want it to be, but it comes loaded. The combination of Touch + QWERTY is terrific. Buy it if you type a lot on your mobile or you browse a lot. You can wait for N97 mini (maybe 3 months) which may cost around 20K.

Why cant you try a windows mobile, the best VFM than these nokia, samsung kinda phones. HTC, O2 or even you can try blackberry

My dad just got the blackberry TOUR. The colors literally pop vibrantly from the screen. Saw a vid clarity was awesome.

HTC Touch. Does not have a QWERTY keyboard.

You can try Touch Pro or Touch Pro 2, though they are probably upwards of 30K.

i have try touch pro phones don't like them :indifferent14:

any other please suggest ,is there any phone from sony in between 15 to 20 thou with 5 mega pixel camera

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back