Norge Speakers and Amp

gmano

I am looking to buy a budget amp and speaker system, I have enquired about the Norge, it seems that they have some decent speakers and amp, can you guys suggest me are they good? I want to know your opinions on them.

^^ Thanks for your reply.
I am actually looking for a budget speakers and amp.
I had wharfedale diamond 9.1 and Norge amps in my mind, same was also recommended by some people who already use that kind of set up.
The problem is diamond 9.1 is not available in chennai now, Norge also is not available here as there is no dealer in chennai for them. So I wrote to them, Mr. Shyam Bajaj, an audiophile and maker of amps and speakers, has recommended his speakers. I want to know about the speakers, hence posted here.
AVmax has reted their speakers as best value for money.
norgeaudio.com is their web address.
http://www.norgeaudio.com/p_bookshelfspk.htm

^^ Thanks for your reply.
I am actually looking for a budget speakers and amp.
I had wharfedale diamond 9.1 and Norge amps in my mind, same was also recommended by some people who already use that kind of set up.
The problem is diamond 9.1 is not available in chennai now, Norge also is not available here as there is no dealer in chennai for them. So I wrote to them, Mr. Shyam Bajaj, an audiophile and maker of amps and speakers, has recommended his speakers. I want to know about the speakers, hence posted here.
AVmax has reted their speakers as best value for money.
norgeaudio.com is their web address.
http://www.norgeaudio.com/p_bookshelfspk.htm

Hey there - Wharfedale 9.1's are good book shelves but u need good amp to drive them to get the full potential. I would recommend the new marantz and denon amps launched recently. they are good vfm. alternatively, you can try for used amps like NAD, Marantz and rotel. they are good amps to start with.

hope this helps...

cheers

Hi Gmano,

I think Norge speakers and amp are good. I have visited Mr. Bajaj and given his speakers an audition. What was amazing was that during the course of the audition, he set up his smallest amp (1515) with the towers and they sounded beautiful. His amps are really powerful. Go for it.

Hi Gmano,

I think Norge speakers and amp are good. I have visited Mr. Bajaj and given his speakers an audition. What was amazing was that during the course of the audition, he set up his smallest amp (1515) with the towers and they sounded beautiful. His amps are really powerful. Go for it.

Ditto, i too had the pleasure of listening to those magnificent towers from norge. They will seriously put any reputed towers in the shade.
Brilliant frequency reproduction .:)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back