Not Just Another TV- Help Me Please buy my first TV

MADMAX

Okay Guys,

I am new to this forum so I want to say a big Hello to all!!

So, I need help in getting the right TV for me, one that I can proudly own, look forward to come home just to watch it, adore it while it even switched off !!!

Have always wanted to get a kickass TV in the house butnever had the time & money to get one.
Now that I am getting married in the next 3 months I wish to get my first TV with a little help from you guys.

My Rough Requirements

TV : Plasma
Viewing distance: 7 - 8 feet max
Budget: 65 k approx ( EMI preferred)
Brand: No hangups. Just want a quality device
Next Change:Will buy the next TV in 10 years!!! Dont mind getting 3d hence
Dealer: No Hangups. Can buy if from Gaffar market,Delhi also if I get a price advantage. Please suggest one.
Usage Hours: 8 hours a week
ContentType: Movies & regular Tv programs/news & sports.

NICE TO HAVE
Internet
3 D
Sleek Form

Please help me get the best TV!!!

Get LG plasma PZ550 at around 64k it has all the features excluding the internet and DLNA. Sometime back got a deal from Croma with 63k with 3 years warranty. It comes with a pair of glasses (1no.) in the box.

Further, if internet connectivity is important go the Samsung 51D550 which is a little pricier.

Through the forum member Prankey you can get Samsung PS51D550 Plasma for 63k. Its 51 inches of mind blowing 3D for you. Go for it !!!

Got the Samsung PS51D550. It s awesome!!! Thanks to helping me out with this super tv. This forum is great!!! Thanks guys

Got the Samsung PS51D550. It s awesome!!! Thanks to helping me out with this super tv. This forum is great!!! Thanks guys

Congratulations!!:clapping::clapping:

Whats the price and what freebies did you get??

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back