Noticable improvement in clarity with Noob sound spring isolators

newlash09

Hi all
:)

Just wanted to share the dramatic improvement in clarity I've noticed after finding out how to use the Noob sound spring isolators.
I've had about 4 pairs with me for almost 2 years now. And I was always using them with all the 7 supplied springs in place.

Only yesterday I found a post elsewhere saying that these are Chinese rip off's of original spring isolators made by a company called as solid tech.

And the gentleman who shared that post, also posted the solid tech spec and usage sheet for the correct weight support of these isolators. ( Please see the diagram below )
Now the weight of each tube mono block in my system is 22 kgs. As can be seen from the sheet, this boils down to a weight of 5.5 kgs per feet, which comes to 3 springs per isolator. So the total number of springs required is 12 pcs in total for all feet together. As my amps have the heavy transformers in the back, to the left side, I had to distribute these exact 12 number of springs to get the amps level and parallel to the shelf. ( They are still not perfectly parallel, but visually they look so ). So I have 5 + 2 ( L+R in the rear ) and 4+1 ( L+R in the front ). So total springs is still 12 nos. And even on first listen I can clearly make out a dramatic improvement in the mid range.( Please note that my rack or shelf are not spiked or isolated from the solid flooring. )
Thought I'd just share this as other members also are using these if i remember right. Thanks

SmartSelect_20200917-104416_Adobe Acrobat.jpgDEBD3342-D46A-43FB-9A2C-767247C46B7A.thumb.jpeg.0726305c9d8768e359839e5bf210da46.jpeg

Edit: I should add that despite these isolators being in use for last 2 years, it is finally the optimum distribution of springs that has brought about noticable gains in clarity in the mid range and treble.

Below is the link to them on Amazon India site. Though ive been reliably told that they cost much less on ali express. Which I've never tried.

Occult audiophile science. I have heard dramatic differences even by putting vegetables under my amps and dacs. But its so frustrating to not find the right sound, they say its is a science but whats the use of science if it does not help in solving problems.

Occult audiophile science. I have heard dramatic differences even by putting vegetables under my amps and dacs. But its so frustrating to not find the right sound, they say its is a science but whats the use of science if it does not help in solving problems.
I've found the perfect PEQ/system, but I need to be in HP (not Hewlett Packard).
And I heard there are power cuts there :(.

Cheers,
Raghu

On a serious note...
Aren't these useful for microphonic tubes?
Or jumpy ones like I have

Cheers,
Raghu

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back