Nuforce UDAC Versus Fiio E7

Amarbir[Lynx-India];172584 said:
Well ,

*** E9 is a desktop amplifier with greater output, better performance and an integrated E7 specified dock connector. With the dock, E7 can easily establish a line-out connection with E9 and transform both together into a high performance desktop amp with USB decoding function, capable of PC connection and recharging functions, etc.

Is the E9 available or am i missing the links/specs/ images somewhere? Can you provide the information?

^ Too much expected of me? :sad:

iaudio has both uDAC and "golden ears". May be he should do the shootout after psychotropic writes a E7 review :p

Not sure if the dealer is ready for a Bharat Darshan Yaatra of his gear. Please check with him first ... :)

cheers

I won't mind if I am left out of this. I already have my hands and ears full with a few other comparisons. Am sure "golden ears" is better suited for the purpose ;)

I think Amarbir started this thread to find a way to compare uDAC and E7 (as a DAC as well as a headphone amp). Psychotropic can review E7 in isolation and in comparison to his other gear, iaudio can compare uDAC and E7 with his AD-700 & speaker setup. Shouldn't that serve the purpose?

PS: Amarbir, You can always "gift" me one though :licklips: :D

if there is something that can drive my hd650 or yamaha hp50 I am willing to review. But I do not have any other great amp to compare with. Waiting for the EHHA build that gurubhai is doing for me.

Or maybe - ue10vi. USB DAC+amp

I would have loved to avail the generous offer that Amarbir has made to sample and review the Fiio e7. I do have the Nuforce uDac with me, as well as ATH AD700 and Sound magic Pl30. But I am not in a position to commit time to the fiio e7 now.

hey amarbirji, i am sorry I haven't gotten around to doing this. I have been quite tied up and have barely had time to get on the site in the past couple of weeks. Let me check your thread and do accordingly.

Amarbir - is there something nuforce line of products that has usb dac, headphone amp that also has a inbuilt battery so that it can be used as a portable headphone amp when not tied to computer?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back