Nvidia shield Oreo update

Nchavva

Hi all,

I have imported Nvidia shield from us. Official Oreo update rolled out but haven't received.

Any one got ?

Hi, I bought the shield last month from Dubai. Could you please let me know which would be the good music streaming app for shield ?

I tried to install Saavn , but could not find the right apk, Raaga is not good as Saavn and google music is not having much of collection. Also what are all the essential apps you are using.

I have Kodi, Ipvanish, esexplore, plex, netflix and other small apps. Any good or essential app iam missing ?Sorry for utilizing the wrong thread.

Shield experience upgrade 7.0 (Oreo) available now. My shield upgraded.... Just FYI..
This is what makes shield the best Android TV box ...

I updated just now too, frankly I liked the older home screen, or may be will get used to it sooner or later.

Ok so this is now the shield owners thread, can the shield play 4k content via an AVR?

Last few days I'm having plenty of issues with my shield connecting to my home wifi. Any one else facing the same issue?

Last few days I'm having plenty of issues with my shield connecting to my home wifi. Any one else facing the same issue?

yeah it is a known issue after oreo update and many are facing it including myself, it just disconnects in middle of a movie and reconnects in few seconds, I hope it will be taken care off in next update by Nividia.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back