Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 & Epson 9400 Connection error

Mac259

Hi All,
I recently got my Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 from canada ordered it through a friend who was coming to India. My setup Nvidia>AVR Denon 4500>Epson 9400 Projector & Television via ARC

I'm facing a problem connecting the Shield to projector error I get is HDMI Not supported but when I switch on the TV the Nvidia starts working on the projector but my tv also plays the same thing that projector is playing at the same time.. When I switch of the television the projector goes blank 2 with the error HDMI 1 Not supported on the projector.

I tried switching the Enhancement to Basic on the shield, I have tried to reduce the Resolution as well to 1080p but still my Nvidia does not work on the projector

Expert please help

Thanks and regards
Mac

Hi All,
I recently got my Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 from canada ordered it through a friend who was coming to India. My setup Nvidia>AVR Denon 4500>Epson 9400 Projector & Television via ARC

I'm facing a problem connecting the Shield to projector error I get is HDMI Not supported but when I switch on the TV the Nvidia starts working on the projector but my tv also plays the same thing that projector is playing at the same time.. When I switch of the television the projector goes blank 2 with the error HDMI 1 Not supported on the projector.

I tried switching the Enhancement to Basic on the shield, I have tried to reduce the Resolution as well to 1080p but still my Nvidia does not work on the projector

Expert please help

Thanks and regards
Mac
Change hdmi cable for the projector.or use the same hdmi cable connected for projector to a tv and check.

Change hdmi cable for the projector.or use the same hdmi cable connected for projector to a tv and check.
Hi,I was using Mi Box 4K Earlier it worked perfectly. Issue started when I changed the android box to Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019. You still think HDMI can be an issue

Mi Box 4K Earlier it worked perfectly. Issue started when I changed the android box to Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019. You still think HDMI can be an issue
Yes, It happens all the time. I was using bluerigger 4k hdmi cables between Apple TV 4k and Benq HT 3050 1080p Projector, it was working properly for 4k content. With Epson the Same issue cropped up.

I changed to Optical 8k Hdmi Cable and It Worked perfectly fine, with much brighter picture & better resolution. Of course there will be a technical explanation for this, & not all 4k compatible Hdmi cables are identical.

Yes, It happens all the time. I was using bluerigger 4k hdmi cables between Apple TV 4k and Benq HT 3050 1080p Projector, it was working properly for 4k content. With Epson the Same issue cropped up.

I changed to Optical 8k Hdmi Cable and It Worked perfectly fine, with much brighter picture & better resolution. Of course there will be a technical explanation for this, & not all 4k compatible Hdmi cables are identical.
I'm using the brand Profigold cable 4K ,Now I'm afraid I'll have to change the cable. Any other way for it to get working

Hi,I was using Mi Box 4K Earlier it worked perfectly. Issue started when I changed the android box to Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019. You still think HDMI can be an issue
Before buying expensive new cable just check with ordinary hdmi cable for confirmation

Sure, Thanks for your reply really appreciate it
If no signal or hdmi not supported appears on screen most of the time it's cable at fault as it fails to transmit signal.vheck both hdmi cables from nvidia shield tv to avr then projector to avr

If no signal or hdmi not supported appears on screen most of the time it's cable at fault as it fails to transmit signal.vheck both hdmi cables from nvidia shield tv to avr then projector to avr
Hi, I plugged a

AmazonBasics 4K HDMI to HDMI and Audio (RCA Stereo or Spdif) Extractor Converter (Supports Apple TV, Fire TV and Blue-Ray Players)​

And it started working,is this okay to continue using I wanted to check will this make a difference or reduce audio quality.

Hi, I plugged a

AmazonBasics 4K HDMI to HDMI and Audio (RCA Stereo or Spdif) Extractor Converter (Supports Apple TV, Fire TV and Blue-Ray Players)​

And it started working,is this okay to continue using I wanted to check will this make a difference or reduce audio quality.
I don't know.go for 18 gbps speed 4k 60 hz capable cable

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back