Off beat, unexplored places in Goa

Hello,
I am in Goa for the next 4 days.
Any hidden gems or quiet spots you recommend?
You could try ashwem / morjim beaches those used to be quiet , also there is a place called sweet water Lake by arambol beach that also used to be pretty secluded.

First: Open up google maps, bing maps, whichever map website you prefer.
Anything that is interior (away from the coast line, towards the western ghat) will be a quiet spot.
If you wish to stick to the coast, the futher south you go (Majorda onwards) towards Karwar to more lonely it will become.
Similarly, as @adas mentions above, the further north you go (Anjuna onwards), the more deserted it will be.
But keep in mind in Goa from Nov to Feb you won't find any place truly devoid of crowds.

Sal river joins arabian sea south of Mobor beach - I think it is called Betul beach, That area was not much crowded and beautiful.

Hello,
I am in Goa for the next 4 days.
Any hidden gems or quiet spots you recommend?
Forget the gems on maps. You'll spend more time travelling and hunting than actually enjoying with your family or friends. Just Head to Baga/Anjuna, find a spot, open a cold one and you have your gem.

Did just this in the first week of Jan. Came back happy and tanned.

MaSh

Yeah, in this age of social media, it's tough to find those hidden gems.
Our last family trip to Goa led us to Bogmolo, a delightful escape. Our accommodation was right by the beach, free from the hustle of commercial establishments. Nights were pure bliss, lying on the sand, gazing at the stars, and listening to the soothing waves.

Not being the party or booze types, we avoided the popular beaches with their loud music and flashy lights. However, this time, we had a self-drive Thar at our disposal and decided to explore. Following @adas's suggestion, we explored Arnambol beach. It was crowded and highly commercialized. Despite that, a kite artist's display added a unique touch. Apparently, he was a regular at international kite festivals, but here, he was just enjoying his craft for fun.

The beach had black sand, not the cleanest, but we took a 20-minute walk to the Sweetwater Lake, passing through the shopping alleys. While it's no longer a hidden gem due to development, the beach near the lake remained less commercialized, with only a few restaurants and accommodation shacks. The lake itself, although not breathtaking, offered a different experience—like a natural swimming pool with calm waters, perfect for my daughter.

We explored south Goa's Colva beach the next day. We indulged in parasailing and other activities.
A quick visit to Baga beach added another dimension to our trip. Surprisingly, I discovered it had an adjoining river crystal-clear water teeming with small fishes, much to the delight of my 5-year-old daughter.

Quick tip for Goa visitors: Opt for the Goa Miles app for cab rides. Traditional hiring can be pricey. A taxi quoted Rs.1000 from Panjim to Calangute, but the app showed around Rs.400. In the end, we chose the local bus for just Rs.30 per person, providing a unique experience.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back