Om's legedary build of Pass F5 turbo v2

jenson

(i have repeated this from my DIY thread post)

Im now, the proud owner of Om's build of Pass F5 turbo v2 !! cant be happier.

it's paired with my newly acquired JBL4312E.

Pat Metheny's Still life played like nobody's business. instrument separation were ninja precision and played with such command and delicacy that my jaws dropped. i never heard this song like this before. total revelation.

and im still not using it in a optimized way as i do not have a pre-amplifier, my cd player as everyones knows is a blue ray player and what not

coming to pre-amp - what to say, this DIY community is just too good ! im not sure whether i should announce this but im procuring the DCB1 pre-amp from our FM Raghu who very graciously is helping my set it up in a beautiful case with separate power supply. the same pre-amp would also house the CNC Phono stage which was built for me Sachin! (Sachin, finally, ho gaya yaar !

i cant wait to see how this setup would sound!

setup would finally have CNC Phono + DCB1 + Pass F5 turbo v2 -> JBL4312E

plan to add entry level dac by Schiit to make best use of wav/flac's...

Once again - Thanks to Om for sparing his masterpiece.
Thanks to Sachin for populating the CNC board for me!
and Super thanks to Raghu for building DCB1, completing my CNC build, creating a separate PS and housing them a Case as finished product...what else could i ask for !!

btw -for guys looking for serious Amp under 50k Range (but sounding 10 times its cost) - you should give this one a serious consideration. im in pune for ow, will be relocating to Ahmedabad by end of this month. i welcome guys to audition this masterpiece.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back