One doubt in Onkyo 5105

Where I have to change ... centre as +2 ?. In sound card or in receiver. Please explain in details.

Thanks in advance

Where I have to change ... centre as +2 ?. In sound card or in receiver. Please explain in details.

Thanks in advance

+2 from Onk for opt out of SC.
If you are using 5.1 ana from SC,opt is present in SC manager too.
You can even try equiliser settings to improve sound(ana only)

If i take ana out from SC and give to receiver multi channel?, I think it will solve. Ok. But where in onkyo i have to change c +2 pls give that particular settings in details

@razaa - Actually you can keep all speaker settings at 0. Subwoofer should be at 100 to 120 depending on your preference. Make sure you've calibrated and entered the correct distance from your sitting/listening position to each speaker. This will work better. All these options will be available in the remote settings section.

If i take ana out from SC and give to receiver multi channel?, I think it will solve. Ok. But where in onkyo i have to change c +2 pls give that particular settings in details

In Onk select multich opt, then see channel button from remote, press it twice as centre ch will appear on AVR display after lt ch,then press +mark on remote(next to ch button) & see level on display.

change from -2 to +2

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back