One More Victim Of Snapdeal.Used & Defective TV

Not necessarily, you can always buy from sellers with good feedback. I prefer Ebay over snapdeal.

That's good for you, personally i never buy Tv's online and i always get cheaper pricing in store than online, for whatever Tv's i have bought. So never ventured into that space. Also most of the tv's i have bought are 42" or above, don't turst online shipping with such big sets. Also plenty of horror stories of used and faulty sets, no warranty of online tv's extra. So all depends how much risk you are willing to take.

That's my 2 cents.

That's good for you, personally i never buy Tv's online and i always get cheaper pricing in store than online, for whatever Tv's i have bought. So never ventured into that space. Also most of the tv's i have bought are 42" or above, don't turst online shipping with such big sets. Also plenty of horror stories of used and faulty sets, no warranty of online tv's extra. So all depends how much risk you are willing to take.

That's my 2 cents.

Agree with what you say here but just to give you an example, I paid 7K less for a mfg warranty TV set on Ebay then the best store price in Bangalore. Talked to the ebay seller and got everything in writing. he also had 100% positive feedback.

UPDATE: Money credited back to my account on 07-04-2014 by snapdeal. Credit mainly goes to mouthshut for quick resolution of my complaint.My one month ordeal is now over.

Good to know you got the money back. One month ordeal for less than 1 hour spent online!! Every transaction is not the same. So keep a watch if you wish to carry your online purchase in future.
If this lesson is what you learnt, then its better to opt out-of online purchase for high value products.

Agree with what you say here but just to give you an example, I paid 7K less for a mfg warranty TV set on Ebay then the best store price in Bangalore. Talked to the ebay seller and got everything in writing. he also had 100% positive feedback.

Good to know you got the money back. One month ordeal for less than 1 hour spent online!! Every transaction is not the same. So keep a watch if you wish to carry your online purchase in future.
If this lesson is what you learnt, then its better to opt out-of online purchase for high value products.

Before ordering high value items also check for reputation of the seller. If it is less than 97-98, if he has numerous transactions and not 100 if he has few transactions (new seller), do not buy from him.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back