One year old Bose lifestyle V28 for sale

smartwiz

Hi ,

One of my friend is selling his Bose lifestyle v28 which is a year old.His offer price is around 95K.Is this a fair deal.Since he is my friend i dont want to bargain much, he is selling this because he is leaving abroad.

All i need to know , is this bose V28 worth 95K?or what would be the ideal market price for one year old V28?

thanks

Bose sound is a gimmick sound. At 95K you can get truly great sounding Speaker Systems. Check out with a local audiophile showroom.

Completely agree with Kannan. for 95k you can get a excellent setup. Drop the Bose and read the forum for various combination

well another way of looking at this is that Bose may not give you the best sound for the "Rs" but it gives you bragging rights over 99% of the population (ie Non Audiophiles)...since almoist 100 % of people who usually will sit in the room will be impressed by the sound (because its a bose) and the bose sound is not really that bad, this may not be too bad a deal :)

but if your outlook is purely sound quality, you could do better for the money...

BTW you should bargain for a 85K price or lower if you really want to go for it as as bose direct sell it for USD1999 in the US. not sure of the INdia price though.
Lifestyle 28 DVD Home Theater System Surround Sound Systems - Bose Home Theater Systems

since almoist 100 % of people who usually will sit in the room will be impressed by the sound (because its a bose) and the bose sound is not really that bad, this may not be too bad a deal :)
Lifestyle 28 DVD Home Theater System Surround Sound Systems - Bose Home Theater Systems

I have had people at my home asking, You spent 1.25L on this system, why did you not go for Bose, sounding almost as I have got cheated and was not aware of the great system called Bose! :rolleyes:

But hey, Most of us spend that much of money to satisfy our needs and not what people would think of, I mean most of us,

Cheers,

Danccc

don't even think about it....... Bose is rather poor value for money. If they sold their products for about 1/3 to 1/2 the price, it may have been in the vicinity of being worth considering, but even then it would be a tough call, at these prices, it's just stupidity to buy their stuff...yes, even at 95k, you can do much much better, tell us your requirements (movies? music? what ratio? what genres?), and there'll be enough and more people on this forum who can tell you the various better options available for the same money.

Hi ,

One of my friend is selling his Bose lifestyle v28 which is a year old.His offer price is around 95K.Is this a fair deal.Since he is my friend i dont want to bargain much, he is selling this because he is leaving abroad.

All i need to know , is this bose V28 worth 95K?or what would be the ideal market price for one year old V28?

thanks

The Lifestyle 28 sells for 1.57L here. Check BOSE INDIA

Let me play the devil here ;) and give a different perspective. If he gets it for 90K - thats around 56% of the total cost. Which is what some are saying is a fair price for Bose. Is it not a fair deal then?
ps: I am not a bose fanboy!

The Lifestyle 28 sells for 1.57L here. Check BOSE INDIA

Let me play the devil here ;) and give a different perspective. If he gets it for 90K - thats around 56% of the total cost. Which is what some are saying is a fair price for Bose. Is it not a fair deal then?
ps: I am not a bose fanboy!

Well, Marsilians says 15%, so I suppose 25,000 would be a fair price !!:)

Cheers

Hi all, Thanks for all ur comments and feedbacks.Well finally it went off for 80K.I didnt buy it, one of my other friend brought it.

I can think of buying, if price fall in my budget of Rs.50,000.00 Pls contact me at 9866050225 if you or your friend wants to discuss. Thanks!

Do you like the sound of the bose system yourself?
Go to a couple of showrooms around that deal in hifi, and listen to systems there in 95k budget. Then decide what you like better. You may also try few systems at 50k budget (just for amp+2 speakers) and then decide would it be worth spending 95k on the system of choice.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back