onida dvd remote code

manofernando

hi pal,
can any one tell me the remote controller code for onida dfx6000 model. i tried every where but i cant get it. i got kenwood universal programable remote, but with out code im unable to program my kenwood remote

it has. but i lost the how to do manually

The code you know you can get it easily from the onida guys, i wish you had a logitech remote, because i have a contact who is expert at it, if you are based in mumbai, than maybe he can try to help you out with your brand of remote.

onida guys, onida has got the worst customer service and techie., i have suffered a lot by those guys(actually none will beleive what they did to me). for me onida has losts its ground both in tv sector and in dvd sector.......

onida guys, onida has got the worst customer service and techie., i have suffered a lot by those guys(actually none will beleive what they did to me). for me onida has losts its ground both in tv sector and in dvd sector.......

It is not you alone sailing in the boat, there are many members who have had problems with the dealers, etc, there are several writings in the forums about the bad experiences, so you must share with us your pain.

Vinay.

i bought onida ky theatre 21' with onida dvd player (around 29k).just after 3 weeks the picture got elongated and bend. i logged a complaint and they promised me to replace the tv, and replace with another tv but this time the cabinet was broken and it didnt looked like a new tv at all ,so i told them to take back the set. after two days they came up with a new set and this time ( i cant beleive ) when the technician switched on the set the pictures were upside down. again he took back the set and bought me another set after a couple of days, i didnt asked him anything. still i got problems with both tv and dvd but i didnt complaint about it. i think they lack the knowledge of tv

If you are still not able to get the details from onida, than please let me know, i could suggest something else.

Vinay.

Onido DVD Remote Code

Among the ways out is that you some how manage the e-mail address of onida, send them a mail ten times a day, within 3 days they should give you the code.

On the other hand there are good chances that even if you have the onida code, your universal remote company may still not be able to set the onida tv commands because onida is not a international brand.

So in such a case, to set the remove via learning process, could be the way out.

About your experience with the onida company, there will be many such companies, who are dirt's in the garb of famous brands, you will find some dealers also, who are high profile, but underneath, what they are, lesser said is better, because i have already said a lot about them, if we say a lot about them, you can be assured that some or the other member will start protecting them, for the vested interests, etc. Having said that, some members in actual would have had a good experience with them, so for sure, it is right on their part to say that they are nice, but what happens when they protect for un-founded reasons, etc.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Universal Remote control

im going to try learn method.

All the best.

I used to face a lot of frustration etc, in setting the universal remote, all one can do is, that if it gets on your nerve, just leave it, try after some time, if you try say 3 times a day, within 4 days your job should be done.

If still it is not being done, than tell me, i will ask my contact to visit you, as he knows about logitech universal remote inside outside, even the logitech guys sometimes ask him how to go about, so he could even handle your other brand remote, as the theory could be near about the same with most universal remotes.

Vinay.

i got an alternate idea. i posted a query in onida orkut community. think they will reply

It is a good idea, actually at this hifi site, some of the leading members are missing, if they were around, they could have also bought a solution to your problem.

Vinay.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back