ONKYO 3500 - Setting Help

microsat

Today I got a new ONKYO 3500, It was a bundle offer with sony blue ray for 32,500 in chennai. I have connected videocon d2h with this and it is great in the all channel stereo mode. But if I change the mode to dolby digital the sound is coming from woofer only..Can any one help what should be the setting to hear the dolby digital in the dolby digital mode.

pls help

the stb hd box should send true dolby digital to get true dolby digital from avr and speakers.

what i do in my 3400,hdmi from stb to avr,hdmi from avr out to tv hdmi in.
avr automatically detects DD(click sound) and sign glows DD and(in hd channels only) proper discrete sound comes from each speaker.

what stb you r using. iam using videocon in which dd sound is from spdif not through hdmi.
mine is flashing dolby symbol. but if i change the mode like theatre or dolby the sound is bad... only if choose all channel streo sound is coming...

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

okay in your case DD is coming via spdif...and the avr showing DD glow.
now in HD channels like star movies hd...movies now hd..sound is coming from from all speakers and good bass also.
or it is not happening?
sorry cant understand the problem
lets start from begining,manually set every thing in avr and make auudsy on,
and if DD comes in,avr should automatically change its setting witha a click sound and...

They have yamaha but not deon . For deon there is no service in chennai

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back