Onkyo Audyssey Mic for 5300

venom

Hey guys,

I just got an Onkyo HT-S5300. It doesn't include an Audyssey Mic. I wanted to know where i can get an Audyssey microphone? And does a Denon mic work with an Onkyo receiver?

Need help urgently..

If the mike is supposed to be part of the delivery, you should call the dealer and ask him for it.

Though a Denon mike may not work, there is no harm in trying. Just ensure the male and female parts of the plug are the same size.

Cheers

well actually it's not part of the HT-S5300 package but i need the mike to get access to several features including front high which i will be doing.

And i ask for denon as i am not able to find any Onkyo Mic online!

If anyone can help please let me know!

Thanks..

It may not work In 5300 unless the package receiver has the audessery software incorporated in it.Please check with the onkyo delaer before to explore future.

I just got an Onkyo HT-S5300. It doesn't include an Audyssey Mic. I wanted to know where i can get an Audyssey microphone?

Hi Venom,

The mic comes as part of an installer kit, purchasable from Audessey.
The logic is that this kit is supposed to be bought by professionals who have the expertise to set this right for you.
This is one area where part measurement and part subjective EQ expertise play a large role.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back