onkyo ht s3300 with Monster Ultra THX 900---is it compatible?

kadirmkarthik

hi everyone,
i have booked onkyo ht s3300 and going to get in 3 days. i am planning to buy Monster Ultra THX 900 High-Speed HDMI Cable through global easybuy for using with this htib. please tell me whether its compatible.

i am asking this because the conventional cables are with 10.2gbps bandwidth but this cable has 13.8 Gbps bandwidth,so am doubtful whether onkyo will support this or not.

expecting reply,
Dr.karthik
(sorry for posting in a wrong forum)

Last edited:
why do you need that cable?

HDMI is not analogue and you will not see a big difference in the quality of the branded cables as compared to the cheap ones available in the market

durability however might vary,

and as far as compatibility goes i think it will be compatible but you might not get any benefit of the higher bandwidth

Are you purchasing from the US and getting it delivered here?

If you're purchasing from US, then I strongly recommend Monoprice cables. They are of excellent quality, relatively cheap (even the high-speed ones). Plus, their product pages give you all information you need to know regarding the product. You will get a lot of info about HDMI cables from the product page.

Here's the direct link to their HDMI high-speed cables.

Are you purchasing from the US and getting it delivered here?

If you're purchasing from US, then I strongly recommend Monoprice cables. They are of excellent quality, relatively cheap (even the high-speed ones). Plus, their product pages give you all information you need to know regarding the product. You will get a lot of info about HDMI cables from the product page.

Here's the direct link to their HDMI high-speed cables.

btw, i hav already booked at GEB ebay and it has been shipped.

it will be compatible ,dont worry u have not wasted ur money........
quality cables makes some difference that wont be so drastic that one can easily identify........

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back