Onkyo HT-S3800 5.1 + 2 additional tallboy speakers/Doubt

Thanks a ton Rohit.....

Fondly hope you don't have too many hours left to spend in your office now :D

And also fondly hope you enjoyed your movie night yesterday.

Wow...I really love that movie. The graphics and sound in that movie are really awesome. Enjoy :eek:hyeah:

Manohar, just now received The Jungle Book Blu Ray and on the back cover i can see Dolby Digital, DTS-HD MA 7.1(English) Dolby Digital 5.1(Hindi), picture attached.

Now as you know my receiver is DTS-HD MA enabled what should be Audio Priority on PS4, Bitstream DTS?

But i also see that DTS-HD MA is for 7.1 whereas my setup is 5.1 :confused:

Side note: ill be watching in English language :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_162628.jpg
    IMG_20170817_162628.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi again Rohit...

It should be bit stream DTS again . The onkyo will process 7.1 channels of information, but will only use 5.1 speaker channels for output. So no issues there.....enjoy :lol:

Hi again Rohit...

It should be bit stream DTS again . The onkyo will process 7.1 channels of information, but will only use 5.1 speaker channels for output. So no issues there.....enjoy :lol:

Oh lord!! now i myself tired of thanking you :p

The amount of patience with which you are continuously & regularly replying to questions is so appreciable.

Manohar my brother, do you want to see The Jungle Book on your setup, i can send it to you once i am done with it, you watch and send it back to me. :):D

Haha...thanks for the generous offer bro :)

I've purchased it on Google movies. So I can stream it to my TV whenever I want.

I have a Netflix 4k and Amazon prime subscription. And I buy the newest releases from Google movies too. So I don't keep any hard media these days. To me works out much cheaper than personally owning the media. May be something you can try if you like watching movies everyday :)

Haha...thanks for the generous offer bro :)

I've purchased it on Google movies. So I can stream it to my TV whenever I want.

I have a Netflix 4k and Amazon prime subscription. And I buy the newest releases from Google movies too. So I don't keep any hard media these days. To me works out much cheaper than personally owning the media. May be something you can try if you like watching movies everyday :)

Woah!! Nice once i tried Netflix (free trial month) but yes i have Amazon Video(Prime) subscription :)

Feel free to add me on Facebook: rohit.joshi1234

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back