Onkyo Scepter F1

niftianmadhur

Hi, has anyone came across Onkyo scepter F1? Their frequency response is impressive and goes as low as 25HZ. Can anyone provide a feedback on them. I am planning to get one. How do they compare with the speakers like dynaudio and spendor? Any feedback is welcome. Thanks in advance.. :)

Hi, has anyone came across Onkyo scepter F1? Their frequency response is impressive and goes as low as 25HZ. Can anyone provide a feedback on them. I am planning to get one. How do they compare with the speakers like dynaudio and spendor? Any feedback is welcome. Thanks in advance.. :)
25hz at what level of loudness is what matters! Spec wise it looks fine. But no meaurements avaialble to even think how they voiced it. Only issue in getting one to those speakers is the lack of spares in case something goes wrong since onkyo is not much into speakers like the other real speaker brands you mentioned. So depends on condition, and price you pay considering the Orginal value it may be worth. I don’t think anyone can give a valuable opinion about these speakers as it’s totally unlikely that someone had tried these against the other speaker brands you told. Also dynaudio and spendor has too many models and to against what do you want to compare it also matters. Spendors a line and d line itself is vastly different in my opinion. Similarly dyns have several category. Not sure to which dyn or spendor we can compare a totally random speaker ! So listen, and decide.

i am using onkyo scepter 2000, amazing stuff, almost and equal with jbl 4343.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back