Onkyo skw-770 powered subwoofer.

Selvarajan

I bought a made in US skw-770 onkyo speaker set with a power subwoofer. However it didn't produce any sound when i connected it to my pioneer vsx-534 receiver. The blue light come up, but sound nor is the receiver detecting the sub. Then i understood that since it is made in USA it needs to be plugged into a 110V power source but here in india, we use 220v. I am okay to buy a step down transformer, but since i had plugged it in all these days, i am not sure if the sub is working fine. Any suggestions how to check on this before i invest on the transformer.

I bought a made in US skw-770 onkyo speaker set with a power subwoofer. However it didn't produce any sound when i connected it to my pioneer vsx-534 receiver. The blue light come up, but sound nor is the receiver detecting the sub. Then i understood that since it is made in USA it needs to be plugged into a 110V power source but here in india, we use 220v. I am okay to buy a step down transformer, but since i had plugged it in all these days, i am not sure if the sub is working fine. Any suggestions how to check on this before i invest on the transformer.
It is very difficult to test without supplying the power for subwoofer. You can buy a step down transformer from amazon and try it out. In case if there is any issue with the sub, you can return the step-down transformer.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back