Onkyo versus Denon

htseeker

I'm debating whether to buy Denon or Onkyo, I'd like to have your comments in terms of performance and after-sales support in India. As additional info, I'll be using either of these with a Anthony Gallo 5.1 set up and more for movies than music. Thanks.

repeat post... Please do not post multiple threads.....

After you decide on speakers take them to the showroom pair with both avrs see which one drives them well. No one can tell you the best match....

I'm debating whether to buy Denon or Onkyo, I'd like to have your comments in terms of performance and after-sales support in India. As additional info, I'll be using either of these with a Anthony Gallo 5.1 set up and more for movies than music. Thanks.

Depends on which avrs u r comparing. but onkyo is general better for movies... Denon for music.

Rahul, I beg to differ. Somehow I find Onkyo/Denon/Yamaha equally good/bad for music. Just some slight difference in their signatures, one may have a more punchier bottom end, one may have a brighter, extended top end etc.

Rahul, I beg to differ. Somehow I find Onkyo/Denon/Yamaha equally good/bad for music. Just some slight difference in their signatures, one may have a more punchier bottom end, one may have a brighter, extended top end etc.

you are right, the differences that exist are very subtle.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back