Opinion about Mission VX-4 Speakers

if you usage is mostly movies, even bookshelf would do. It is better to audition and decide if you are looking for an upgrade

if you usage is mostly movies, even bookshelf would do. It is better to audition and decide if you are looking for an upgrade

Actually one of my Bookshelves broke when it fell down and the repair isnt possible. I thought I can now go for pair of Budget Floorstanders. I have heard some models in Mission but not this VX series. Not sure if I can find a model to audition here at Chennai - will try.

It caught my attention when we're searching a floorstander for my friend because of the layout and cheap price of 25k. But couldn't find any other literature to check if it's good or not. Left it there and moved to Yamaha. He's satisfied.

It caught my attention when we're searching a floorstander for my friend because of the layout and cheap price of 25k. But couldn't find any other literature to check if it's good or not. Left it there and moved to Yamaha. He's satisfied.

Exactly! It caught my attention too and the specs and the build quality looked good. Wondering if I should take the plunge without auditioning.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back