Oppo UDP-203

pushkarajd

Hi,

I will be traveling to the US next week and I am planning to buy the UDP-203 from there.

Does anyone know that the player available there is region locked or it's region free?

Thanks.

Pushkaraj

Hi,

When I had purchased mine in the US, it was region 1 locked for BDs, however, no such locking for DVDs (video & audio) and SACDs.

You can search for region unlock circuit and can order while you are in US, if possible. Mine is fitted with the same and can play any disc from any region.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Amit

Hi,

When I had purchased mine in the US, it was region 1 locked for BDs, however, no such locking for DVDs (video & audio) and SACDs.

You can search for region unlock circuit and can order while you are in US, if possible. Mine is fitted with the same and can play any disc from any region.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Amit

For my BDP 93 that I carried from US, I use the mod from Bluraychip.dk very easy to install, working like a charm since last 5 years. Iam sure they have the mods abailable for newer models as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Amit. I had actually searched for some region-free locks, but I was hoping that I would get a factory default region-free unlock.

Thanks once again.

Thanks danccc.

I had seen this option before, but was not sure about it. I may go for this as this looks very easy to install and since you are using it, it adds more confidence.

Region Free Oppo UDP-203 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player

This is also something that I had looked for? Would you suggest/recommend going for this?

Thanks once again.

I cannot comment on the other option as I did not really have any experience on it.
A disclosure however, my mod stopped working in about an year. The problem was with the usb flash drive on it. They offered to replace it without questions, but I had them send me the software files which I put on a new usb as it was faster that way. It worked and they refunded 20Euros for the hassle I had to face. No issues since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks danccc.

I had seen this option before, but was not sure about it. I may go for this as this looks very easy to install and since you are using it, it adds more confidence.

Region Free Oppo UDP-203 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player

This is also something that I had looked for? Would you suggest/recommend going for this?

Thanks once again.

I've used them to order a Sony BDP a few years ago on a trip. Works well. Bombay electronics is the other option - nearly identical prices.

Mail him....this is the response i got....

Thanks for your message and i appreciate your interest in this player. This is Regions free. The oppo will play any DVD from any region.

Item: Oppo UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player
Location: USA: Shipping Worldwide via FedEx/USPS/DHL. 2 - 3 Days delivery at your Address.
Price: USD$ 400
Item Condition: In Perfect Condition
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, MoneyGram, Western Union.

Fantastic region free Oppo UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player. Bought it brand new. Will provide original purchase receipt for warranty purpose upon payment . Original box still available along with remote, manual etc.

I am happy and will be delighted to quote and arrange shipment to any destination.

Do reply promptly with your full shipping / delivery address so i can provide you with the details to transfer the money for the Oppo UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player.

As soon as this item is shipped, you will receive an email containing a tracking number for your shipment.

Sincerely,
Dan

I am not too sure and hence did not venture further although the deal is very tempting

I mean anyone in New Delhi can deal with this directly, so that there is no hanky panky from their end. Never any bank transfer, MoneyGram or Western Union, absolutely NOT. We will know the truth immediately.

Mail him....this is the response i got....

Thanks for your message and i appreciate your interest in this player. This is Regions free. The oppo will play any DVD from any region.

Item: Oppo UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player
Location: USA: Shipping Worldwide via FedEx/USPS/DHL. 2 - 3 Days delivery at your Address.
Price: USD$ 400
Item Condition: In Perfect Condition
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, MoneyGram, Western Union.

Fantastic region free Oppo UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player. Bought it brand new. Will provide original purchase receipt for warranty purpose upon payment . Original box still available along with remote, manual etc.

I am happy and will be delighted to quote and arrange shipment to any destination.

Do reply promptly with your full shipping / delivery address so i can provide you with the details to transfer the money for the Oppo UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player.

As soon as this item is shipped, you will receive an email containing a tracking number for your shipment.

Sincerely,
Dan

I am not too sure and hence did not venture further although the deal is very tempting

he is fake. he is saying item in USA when I have asked for pick it up he is not accepting. he will only send through courier . so I felt he is fake or have defect item

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back