Oppo Universal Player

jesserj

Hello to everybody on this forum. This is my first attempt to write here so please bear with me. I live in NYC and I am not sure if the Oppo Universal Player can be bought in India but just n case it is able to be purchased now or in the future, I must say it is the largest bargain I have ever found in high-end equipment. I paid $500. U.S. dollars for it and it plays just about any type of disc you put into it. This includes Blue Ray, DVD, CD, HDCD, SACD and possibly others. It switches to the right source with the aid of an Oppo Switcher (cost $99) and it contributes much to the sound and video. I have no financial interest in Oppo but just want to let you know what a bargain it is compared to other Blue Ray or Universal machines. My best to all of you.:)

Hi Jesserj & welcome to HFV.
I do hope you enjoy your stay here & participate actively-as you may have observed,HFV is pretty well populated forum & a lively one at that.
Thanks yor input re the Oppo BD 83; if you scan thru the sub forums/threads, you will see that Oppo & its range of players are pretty well known & respected by members.
There's a thread on the BD 83 which started even before the player was launched & we have been tracking news abt it with a lot of interest; many members are proud owners of this very fine component.
Plz do take the time to write abt your system, your tastes in music/movies etc.
Have fun.

welcome to the forum! Next time you are coming to India, get one oppo for me.

regards

Hello to everybody on this forum. This is my first attempt to write here so please bear with me. I live in NYC and I am not sure if the Oppo Universal Player can be bought in India but just n case it is able to be purchased now or in the future, I must say it is the largest bargain I have ever found in high-end equipment. I paid $500. U.S. dollars for it and it plays just about any type of disc you put into it. This includes Blue Ray, DVD, CD, HDCD, SACD and possibly others. It switches to the right source with the aid of an Oppo Switcher (cost $99) and it contributes much to the sound and video. I have no financial interest in Oppo but just want to let you know what a bargain it is compared to other Blue Ray or Universal machines. My best to all of you.:)

Back