Ordered Epson 5200 from Amazon

esobaki

Hi Friends,

I have ordered Epson 5200 projector from Amazon.de on 11th August using Express delivery method. Parcel reached to Mumbai on 13th Morning; then they asked for KYC documents which i have provided but now DHL is saying parcel is untraceable by customs so most probably it will get cleared on Monday and will be delivered to me @Vadodara on Tue/Wed. Expected delivery date on Amazon.de is shown 17th August.

can i ask Amazon.de to refund the shipping charges as the express delivery option delivers in 3-6 business days?

Expected delivery date on Amazon.de is shown 17th August.

can i ask Amazon.de to refund the shipping charges as the express delivery option delivers in 3-6 business days?

Once when I was in similar situation, i wrote amazon.de and they gave me option that if I dont get shipment on the date shown while ordering, they will provide me complete refund (I didnt had to do though)

May be you can wait, amazon.de is very friendly website.

Finally it was released from from Customs today. hope i will receive it soon and in good condition.

Wish me luck. :)

Received the PJ.. First impression Awesome..!!!! And thank god it was is good condition..

Will post the pics soon.

87d2f63cc95476c04ebfe61b203d5b28.jpg

bd08ad23306f6bec56a252f684b67d11.jpg

7767c6100c7a16c22a91eebde4a84f70.jpg

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back