OREI BDP-M2 Region Free DVD 3D/2D Blu-ray Player - $172 shipped!

Amazon.com : OREI BDP-M2 Region Free DVD 3D/2D Blu-ray Player - 110-240V WorldWide Voltage : Blu Ray Disc Players : Electronics is available @ Amazon for $172 including shipping. I do not know how good it is personally, but there was a review earlier in here which mentioned it being a good VFM.

It is region free for both blu ray and DVD's.

Regards,
S.

This is not sold directly by Amazon, hence no upfront collection of the custom duties. Hence if you include 33% duties even then looks like a VFM region free BD player.

Amazon.com : OREI BDP-M2 Region Free DVD 3D/2D Blu-ray Player - 110-240V WorldWide Voltage : Blu Ray Disc Players : Electronics is available @ Amazon for $172 including shipping. I do not know how good it is personally, but there was a review earlier in here which mentioned it being a good VFM.

It is region free for both blu ray and DVD's.

Regards,
S.

It is available for $130 at Amazon. I bought this player when I was in USA couple of months back. I just wanted to know how long this player would last for this price. It is out and out a Chinese player but plays all region DVD's and Bluray"s. The player is good and have played all BR discs of all region. The 3D is also good. Nothing to complain. The remote and user interface is not good. I think it has been four months since I bought this player and it has been working good since then.

This is not sold directly by Amazon, hence no upfront collection of the custom duties. Hence if you include 33% duties even then looks like a VFM region free BD player.

You are wrong about it! It is directly sold by Amazon(just click on the link) and when you checkout it includes the duties as well(and that is why it is $172). Free shipping to India too since the cost is above $125.

The below is how the costs are split!

Items $130.98
Estimated shipping & handling $19.94
AmazonGlobal Saver -$19.94
Total before tax $130.98
Estimated tax to be collected $0.00
Import Fees Deposit $42.15
Estimated order total $173.13

You are wrong about it! It is directly sold by Amazon(just click on the link) and when you checkout it includes the duties as well(and that is why it is $172). Free shipping to India too since the cost is above $125.

The below is how the costs are split!

Items $130.98
Estimated shipping & handling $19.94
AmazonGlobal Saver -$19.94
Total before tax $130.98
Estimated tax to be collected $0.00
Import Fees Deposit $42.15
Estimated order total $173.13

I bought this through Amazon but the seller was Bombay Electronics and for me the total came out to $135 only probably because of free shipping within USA. If it is $173 inclusive of free shipping to India, it is a great deal not to be missed.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back