OSCAR Winners DVDs and Encyclopedias at Rs.0, Offer ending in 2 days

I received the DVD and the PC ROM (also the photo mug!).
The DVD was sent in a paper sleeve and the CD ROM was in a plastic case.

Well, about the quality - The roadside vendor keeps better quality CDs than these. The single DVD has three movies in it and the VQ is VCD standard and the CD ROM is all scratchy.
I wasn't expecting this bad quality from seventymm.com. If this offer was to showcase their CDs then I would never go to them for rentals and also suggest you all to stay away from them.

well... its still a lesson for us...

however its not bad to be hasty sometimes.. by all means we are kids by heart...

aren't we ? we always drool over something new...

we never really grow up, we just learn to act in public...... what say ??

well... its still a lesson for us...

however its not bad to be hasty sometimes.. by all means we are kids by heart...

aren't we ? we always drool over something new...

we never really grow up, we just learn to act in public...... what say ??

Very true.
Everybody drools over toys. It's just the definition of toy changes for different age groups. And this is what is exploited by the marketing company.

Very true.
Everybody drools over toys. It's just the definition of toy changes for different age groups. And this is what is exploited by the marketing company.

agreed, but how can a website in open daylight dupe people like this?? you must hv patience, if I were you - would hv given them some nasty words for their misdeeds, what I heard from you just below our taste, bro buy OSCAR winning films from ebay US/UK, generally one gets new DVD/blu rays on and around $5 (not the rare ones like AN AMERICAN IN PARIS) and shipping is also low

I received the set of encyclopedias and the 3in1 DVD. At least the covers look new and like I had stated earlier good enough for "display"

Again, couldn't agree less with anyone of you up there about "toys" and "learning"

Anyway, spilled milk is spilled milk and we learn every day.

There are other more important discussions going on in the forum, so let us carry on lads!!!!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back