Palm Expo 2011

denom

Banned
Banned
Diversified Communications India - PALM Expo
Went to the Palm Expo 2011 held at NEC, Goregaon yesterday:yahoo:
What a fantastic exposure I got from seeing & hearing mind boggling gears related to the Pro Sound & Lighting Industry. Spent the whole day there as there was lots to take in due to the huge presence of all the Top Companies taking part & showcasing their products. All in all a fantastic experience & I owe it all to my friend who is part of the Pro Lights & Sounds Circuit - Cheers Baba!

The bonus was the Musician Expo that was also part of the main expo & that is where I really really enjoyed:yahoo:

Got a chance to play so many fancy guitars / drum kits & then listen to various musicians jam to the delight of the visitors. Heard - Louis & Gino Banks, Ehsaan, Loy, Debu, Jayantha, Warren & quite a few unknown & upcoming musicians play Jazz/Rock/Fusion/Blues. The beauty was being right next to the musicians playing & you could listen to each instruments tonality & that was the biggest gain/buzz I got:licklips: Listening to music played live like this is just another feeling all together which no 2 channel/multi channel AV gear can come close to reproducing @ home. WOW, what fun I had:)
Icing on the cake was meeting one of my Fav Metal Drummers - George Kollias of the band NILE
George Kollias (drummer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also got a pic clicked with him:yahoo:

Did anybody else from our forum go to the expo??? Today is the last day.
Will surely go for the next years expo too (May 31st to 2nd June 2012)
Seriously worth going for:)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back