Panasonic 2018 4k HDR TV Series

Thank you all for your comments.

Purchased from Reliance Digital Pune TH-55FX730D @ 107,392.

TH-55FX730D comes with local dimming (not just edge led).
How is Panasonic 55FX730D like to buy this Television

How is HD content and SD content
How local dimming is black levels are adequate
Any bleeding issue noticed please reply I'm waiting for your reply

Thank you all for your comments.

Purchased from Reliance Digital Pune TH-55FX730D @ 107,392.

TH-55FX730D comes with local dimming (not just edge led).
Hi Kdagia,
How's Pana FX730D been performing for you? Any feedback on picture quality and other aspects (local dimming effect, firmware updates, upscaling etc) of this model will be appreciated. Hope there's been no banding or light bleeding issues. Thanks

How is Panasonic 55FX730D like to buy this Television

How is HD content and SD content
How local dimming is black levels are adequate
Any bleeding issue noticed please reply I'm waiting for your reply
Hi,
If you had bought FX730D please share your feedback on the overall performance of the TV. Thanks

Hi,
If you had bought FX730D please share your feedback on the overall performance of the TV. Thanks

Abhi prakash,

Overall performance is very good

It's really good but you can't found any review for this model online

I searched nearly 4 months for buying this tv because it has good local dimming very bright panel good 4k colour reproductions no other tv in this price couldn't deliver better performance

Abhi prakash,

Overall performance is very good

It's really good but you can't found any review for this model online

I searched nearly 4 months for buying this tv because it has good local dimming very bright panel good 4k colour reproductions no other tv in this price couldn't deliver better performance
Hi Jenimukanna,
Thank you very much for your prompt and candid response. I was skeptical about this model being Edge Lit with local dimming while many of Panasonic TVs come with DLED. My understanding was local dimming would be more effective with DLED. I don't have option to see FX730D at local store as they have only FX600D and FX650D (both are Direct LED lit) and then new GX series. Also some users' review reported vertical banding issues on FX730D. Of course either banding and/or light bleeding issues are reported for other brands and models too, so I believe it is kind of one's luck on a particular batch and piece he/she receives. But your feedback sounds good to go for FX730D. In case you have come any other brand/model (49" or 55") recently that is comparable to or better than FX730D, please let me know. Thanks again for your feedback.

Sorry for delay... the purchase sort of ended in nightmare.. Yes.. after eagerly unpacking noticed the TV was dead after few minutes!!! :(.. killed all the excitement.. couldn't turn on second time. After usual follow up with Panasonic installation team and Tata Cliq .. who offered to repair the unit! OR will be offered a different unit with higher spec from FX series didn't feel like picking alternates (ofcourse for higher price).. so opted for return/refund..
Dont know..may be just my luck or pure coincidence .. lost interest in top brands for now...
the whole above drama took a month of followup calls and confusions..

Might opt for TCL or Sanyo after some days...
Hi Kannanokannan,
Is TataCliq online ok to buy TV and how good is their after sales service? Did you buy Panasonic TV later or? I'm planning to buy 49FX730D. Thanks

Hi Kannanokannan,
Is TataCliq online ok to buy TV and how good is their after sales service? Did you buy Panasonic TV later or? I'm planning to buy 49FX730D. Thanks
After the issue.. since it was just a packed item, it was escalated to Panasonic service. And Panasonic stepped in a good way.. they were able to involve another dealer in Chennai and offered another Model from higher range with price almost matched with earlier price. Felt good when a brand stepped in and tried to resolve the issue.. But I was not in position to take the offer, as plans changed in purchase..
Personally I would still go for Panasonic for their goodwill from this incident..

Hi Jenimukanna,
Thank you very much for your prompt and candid response. I was skeptical about this model being Edge Lit with local dimming while many of Panasonic TVs come with DLED. My understanding was local dimming would be more effective with DLED. I don't have option to see FX730D at local store as they have only FX600D and FX650D (both are Direct LED lit) and then new GX series. Also some users' review reported vertical banding issues on FX730D. Of course either banding and/or light bleeding issues are reported for other brands and models too, so I believe it is kind of one's luck on a particular batch and piece he/she receives. But your feedback sounds good to go for FX730D. In case you have come any other brand/model (49" or 55") recently that is comparable to or better than FX730D, please let me know. Thanks again for your feedback.
Samsung qled series

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back