Panasonic 42XT 3D plasma glasses

bhadydy

Hi Guys,

I need help in buying 3D glasses for my Pana 42XT50D plasma TV, I haven't got any freebies with my TV. so need help in buying one.

Panasonic glasses are too costly, and i doubt i can afford a pair of glasses @6.5K, while sony and samsong are just 3K. Will Sony glasses work for pana?

Are there are other options to go for.. I hear a lot about glasses below 1K as well is that true.? if so where can we get those.. any specific specs for the glasses that are supported for 3D viewing on pana?

Hi Guys,

I need help in buying 3D glasses for my Pana 42XT50D plasma TV, I haven't got any freebies with my TV. so need help in buying one.

Panasonic glasses are too costly, and i doubt i can afford a pair of glasses @6.5K, while sony and samsong are just 3K. Will Sony glasses work for pana?

Are there are other options to go for.. I hear a lot about glasses below 1K as well is that true.? if so where can we get those.. any specific specs for the glasses that are supported for 3D viewing on pana?

well i have found in this website about 3d glasses @ 1300, i am also having xt model,in hyderabad did not find any retailer selling it separately in hyderabad

http://www.viveks.com/Products/5036-samsung-3d-glass-ssg-4100-gb-xl.aspx

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back