Panasonic 50 Inch Full HD TH-50A410D Is it Good ?

santhukp

How good this TV is ?
My requirement are.
It should not give any trouble at least for next 3-4 years.
Should play most video format from usb.i dont have any DVD/Blueray player as of now.
Decent picture quality.

I am owning it from Dec 26th 2014. I am very happy with it.

Very natural colours after changing its setting to Recommended best Settings

I got it for 58K from Giria's Kammanhalli Bangalore.

The Reviews from AV forums is not very great Review

But for my eyes its good enough..

Hope this helps.

I am owning it from Dec 26th 2014. I am very happy with it.

Very natural colours after changing its setting to Recommended best Settings

I got it for 58K from Giria's Kammanhalli Bangalore.

The Reviews from AV forums is not very great Review

But for my eyes its good enough..

Hope this helps.

thanks,,,This is not available in Flipkart for bangalore now. There is one more offer from Philips any one is having this one ??
Buy Philips 50PFL4758 127 cm (50) LED TV Online at best Prices In India

Hi, i'm interested in this TV for my parents, Infibeam is selling for 46K, is it a good buy? Not just with respect to the price but in in terms of age of the model, performance etc.

Please share..thanks!

I have the Panasonic 42 inch TH-42C410D. There's a 50 inch variant as well, TH-50C401D. Panasonic gives you a 1+2=3 year warranty for the 42 incher but that offer may be limited till Diwali (and for specific models only) only so check before purchasing. BTW, the set's made in India! :yahoo:

Picture quality is good, if set up right.:lol: Unfortunately, unlike Sony's LEDs and Panny's plasmas, the default Cinema settings are next to useless and need to be severely tweaked. It is a pain to set it for black levels, but can look quite lovely if done nearly right.

The pluge pattern on AVS HD 709 disc does not work properly with this particular TV, neither does Disney's pattern, provided on the PIXAR WALL-E BD. What does work, however, is the pluge pattern provided on THX mastered DVDs. Problem is, I don't have a region 5 PAL DVD with this pattern. A lot of the earlier Excel DVDs were Region 3 NTSC ones and they will not play on my region locked Pioneer BDP-440. So how do I know that the THX pattern works. Well, I know - take my word for it. ;) What also works is the pluge pattern provided by Sony, on some of their BDs, accessed by pressing the 7669 buttons while the menu plays on the player - but you must know how to use it :cool: and it can still be a pain in the rear to accurately set up. So for now, I have to deal with black levels that are "nearly there", so to speak.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back