Panasonic Plasma repair - any leads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15865
  • Start date
Need to replace the backlights of My 32" LG LED TV , should I approach the LG service center or any good techs around in Mumbai (south/central) ? I've been holding off on this since March 27th it's 3 months now :(

Anyone knows the contact number for the LG service center?

You can ask for Mr. Raju. His number is 8108567878. Not sure if it has changed now. You can also google for address. Very professional guys.

logged-in to bump this thread and say thanks for this helpful post! i am not at home right now and parents informed that my 12 year-old dear trusty pana vt20d plasma tv, turned off with a loud sound (wasnt also connected to the ups when i left home, iirc). the tv has had been showing some display-issues since sometime off-and-on so i was mentally somewhat prepared for any eventuality of having to replace it one day finally. but still searched for any solution. the very first and only thread i came across here and didn't have to look beyond it, was this. i'd like to convey here that the quoted number is still working and belongs to mr. raju only. he sent a technician home who opened the tv & diagnosed it, finding fault with its y-board. has taken it to his centre, and given a repair estimate-cost of 13.5k (which is fine with me), *provided* he's able to find the board. i'll try to get in touch with him personally now to know some more details, as well as ask him about a black-band thats now showing permanently at one edge of the picture-display panel of the tv.

logged-in to bump this thread and say thanks for this helpful post! i am not at home right now and parents informed that my 12 year-old dear trusty pana vt20d plasma tv, turned off with a loud sound (wasnt also connected to the ups when i left home, iirc). the tv has had been showing some display-issues since sometime off-and-on so i was mentally somewhat prepared for any eventuality of having to replace it one day finally. but still searched for any solution. the very first and only thread i came across here and didn't have to look beyond it, was this. i'd like to convey here that the quoted number is still working and belongs to mr. raju only. he sent a technician home who opened the tv & diagnosed it, finding fault with its y-board. has taken it to his centre, and given a repair estimate-cost of 13.5k (which is fine with me), *provided* he's able to find the board. i'll try to get in touch with him personally now to know some more details, as well as ask him about a black-band thats now showing permanently at one edge of the picture-display panel of the tv.
Nice to know that Raju is still active. Was he able to procure the board?

unfortunately & unexpectedly his technician returned with the TV saying even the display is gone. i have now come back and will be meeting/talking to him.
had a long chat with mr. raju. he repeated the same thing, that other than the Y-board, even the TV's display is gone, so no use spending any more on this TV, rather buy a new one.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back