Panasonic TH-50AS610D Review / Guide / Manual / Troubleshooting

zzzehar

hi folks, had to open a new thread since couldn't find much on this model already.

I bought this smart TV in Oct 2014 during the Diwali offer and got 2 years warranty and a Benetton carry-on with it. So far, impressed and happy with my decision.

http://www.panasonic.com/in/consumer/tv/led-lcd-tv/th-50as610d.html

However, I have a couple of questions:

Earlier the TV would have a red LED when it was in standby mode and green when powered on. Now a days, I don't get the red LED but instead get yellow/amber LED. I checked Google and could find some articles suggesting timer to be on but it isn't. Can someone help?

Secondly, the HDD interface (when connected through USB) is a pain. It shows all the files on one page and doesn't show folder wise. It is not alphabetical either, but shows them in the order of folders they are in. So to search for a movie in a 1TB HDD is quite a task. How can I resolve this? If I need to use an external player, which has the best interface with a low budget?

I have paired this TV with a Yamaha YHT-299.

I will be happy to answer any pre purchase questions on this TV if anyone is inclined to buy. Thanks.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back