Panasonic V20 - Mumbai availability

After reading a lot of posts, to me it appears, there are really only two TV worth buying (atleast for the time being) - LG PK550 and Panasonic V20.

I have been hanging around here quite often lately (just like the thousands of other passive members) as I want to buy a plasma TV myself.

Checked out the PK550 - utter disappointment (Especially, since all the posts here really raised my expectations) The samsung C450 looked better. atleast to me.

Anyways this post is about V20 and where I can find it in Mumbai except for the brand shop. (Theres only one brand shop in Mumbai which is way too far from most of Mumbaiites and over the phone they quoted 75K!)

I dont know what panasonic is playing at but no shop in Mumbai has it on display. I have visited almost a dozen shops and some of them are still unaware of this and busy selling the C & X series.

If anyone from Mumbai has seen it on display or know any dealer then please share the information.

hi every buddy
i am also looking for 50 inch plasma full hd.i saw panasonic u20 samsung and others also.now i decide to buy only lg 50pk 550.you can see both u20 panassonic and lg 50pk 550 in croma showroom at juhu and also at inorbit at malad in vijay sales.you can get lg 50pk 550 around rs 60000/and u20 panassonic around rs71000/

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back