Panny Plasma prices in Pune

Is that 42ST30? Please look at my earlier post. He was ready for 63K. Do not buy any TV for 3D feature. If 3D is important, you should check out the passive 3D which may appeal better inspite of the half-FHD frame to each eye.

yes..the price was for 42 inch ST30. Hmm thx for the tip...I can bargain with him on this price...Thanks.

Hi manguesha,

I am also planning to buy Panasonic 50" ST50 in this week. I guess if you are also thinking to buy, we can go together and ask for a better bargain. let me know

ninja78, manguesha, vmj,

if the three of you go together, I am fairly certain that you will be able to get 50ST50 at 1L.

Anyone who wishes to see ST50 and how it looks at home, is most welcome to my home. This will probably give a true feeling on its general performance because showroom conditions simply cannot be compared to home.

Thanks just4kix for the invitation. I can come and have a look. Let me know if its fine if I come tomorrow (as its holiday)

for 42UT30D,

Flipkart quotes 40-41k without HT
On one of the forums, someone got it for 41k from Panasonic Brandshop in Bangalore (Kalyan Nagar)

I have a quote of 47k for 42UT30D along with HT XH170. Need some feedback/help here :)

M getting a quote of 55k for 42ST30D with two 3D glasses, 3yr warranty. the piece is last one left and was used as display in showroom. is it worth to buy. location delhi

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back