Panny PV80 for 45990/-

czarofchennai

Hey,

Just browsed through Croma,Annanagar,Chennai and found a cool offer.
Panny PV80 for less than 46k.
Betters the 46k offer for PV8 in JD Electronics...

Hope the guys take note and reduce the prices further...
Yeah Bullram...:)

Hey,

well man its a great deal for 44-45k. If you want to spend a lil more and get a full HD tv then the g10 is the way to go though.

I have the pv8 and I have never looked back - SD as well as HD content rocks on this set.

Hey,

About a month ago, got a quote of 44K from Reliance Digital for PV8. However, for the same price or even lesser, the LG PQ70 Plasma is a pretty good choice. Much better features : price ratio than the PV8. In addition to Bluetooth, it also has better contrast than PV8. Heard that the Samsung Plasmas are also comparable to the PQ70, but haven't checked them out. The LG PQ70 looked good, features & specs for the price.

well a little higher contrast is not always good is it?? The Panny has a matte finish while the LG has otherwise which somehow makes the screen too reflective. Plus are colours are oversaturated with a lot of red aberration and bleeding.

Please play the same material side by side comparing the two TVs ans you will know - i have seen the setting (panny pv8 vs sambung 5/6 series lcd vs LG pg 60/70) multiple times - the panny still stands out.

WRT the bluetooth - its like a additional option - why would one play pathetic quality music off bluetooth (everyone knows bluetooth streaming seriously sucks). And regardingXIVD movies playing off the usb stick - try rr/ff the moves and you will know what pain is.

And this is not LG bashing (as I have a number of products from LG) and they are complete VFM .

I haven't done a side by side comparison but considering that the PV8 and the older generation samsung A410 were very closely matched in quality, the new B430 for 45k (e-zone) from Samsung should be an excellent choice for the price.

About a month ago, got a quote of 44K from Reliance Digital for PV8. However, for the same price or even lesser, the LG PQ70 Plasma is a pretty good choice. Much better features : price ratio than the PV8. In addition to Bluetooth, it also has better contrast than PV8. Heard that the Samsung Plasmas are also comparable to the PQ70, but haven't checked them out. The LG PQ70 looked good, features & specs for the price.

I haven't done a side by side comparison but considering that the PV8 and the older generation samsung A410 were very closely matched in quality, the new B430 for 45k (e-zone) from Samsung should be an excellent choice for the price.

well samsung B4xx,B5xx and lg PQ30,PQ70 have a better image processing and comparable contrast compared to pv80/x10 plasma,but subjectively i don't like the color of LG,a bit of blue domination,but nevertless they both are better buy then the panasonic PV80/x10.but samsung plasmas do suck in sound quality.
the only model good in panasonic is the G10 and upwards,for the sheer contrast edge.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back