Paradigm cinema 100 or KEF T205 or Dali custom

I did demo the 220s and they are great but are big, also cannot wall mount. hence the 210s. Will they be ok for Movies ?

210s will satisfy you for the movies, but I would strongly advise to go for 220s as fronts which will be a perfect setup for 220C.

WD 220 can't be mounted on wall. They are not only big but also bulky and heavy. You can put them on shelf. Between WD 210 and bipole surround , WD 210 will give you fuller and powerful sound where as bipole will give you diffusive and immersive sound.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I am going to finalize today. I think I am only going to be more confused if I keep auditioning :eek:

Going ahead with the Wharfedales from Hifimart, I had liked the sound, Anilji (Hifimart) did a great demo for me. Going to hear one final time today afternoon and close the deal.

Final selection as follows.

Wharfedale Diamond 220 fronts, 220C Center, D10 Sub, DFS rears. AVR Denon X2300W

I appreciate the advice from all of you. Thanks a ton.

thanks

RJoshi

Nice setup you have selected.Will enjoy for many years and for WD hi-fi Mart have the cheapest price.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I am going to finalize today. I think I am only going to be more confused if I keep auditioning :eek:

Going ahead with the Wharfedales from Hifimart, I had liked the sound, Anilji (Hifimart) did a great demo for me. Going to hear one final time today afternoon and close the deal.

Final selection as follows.

Wharfedale Diamond 220 fronts, 220C Center, D10 Sub, DFS rears. AVR Denon X2300W

I appreciate the advice from all of you. Thanks a ton.

thanks

RJoshi
That is a good choice of components, consider other subwoofers in your price range too, they need not be matched with the other speakers in the setup, brand wise at least.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back