Paradigm Monitor 7 or Polk Tsi 500

rahulmr

Hi All,

I am planning to get a pair of FS speakers and I have been searching online quite a long time for a good set of FS speakers.
I was under the impression that Polk Tsi 500 could be the better choice till i visited hifivision and after seeing other brands comparison I am not in a dilemma.
I am interested in getting a Paradigm monitor 7 after seeing all the comparison with others.

But sill I am not sure which one would be better Polk TSi 500 or Paradigm Monitor 7 and after searching through out the form for a long time I am not able to get the exact price of the Monitor 7 series.

Can someone please help me in getting the actual price of the monitor 7 series(pair) in kerala .Also if someone has any inputs on polk/Paradigm please help in me choosing one.

Thanks in advance.

I am happy with Polk. I would suggest RTi series instead of TSi

Audition other brands as well with your favorite Discs and decide

KEF, Monitor Audio etc also can be considered along with paradigm

I am happy with Polk. I would suggest RTi series instead of TSi

Audition other brands as well with your favorite Discs and decide

KEF, Monitor Audio etc also can be considered along with paradigm

Thanks for the input.

Is there any place where I can see the price of monitor 7 series as well ?
I dont see anywhere

Polk RTi series are better. As HTuser suggested also look at other names.........Mordaunt Short Aviano/Mezzo are also very good.

Thanks everyone.

But would not it be better to have the paradigm when compared to the RTi series or still there can be other models with better quality when compared to paradigm for the same price range ?

Also is there any place in kerala where i can get the same ??
I dont see any online retailers in India who has the Paradigm .

Sorry if I am flushing out questions. I am just new into this forum
:sad:

Hi All,

I am planning to get a pair of FS speakers and I have been searching online quite a long time for a good set of FS speakers.
I was under the impression that Polk Tsi 500 could be the better choice till i visited hifivision and after seeing other brands comparison I am not in a dilemma.
I am interested in getting a Paradigm monitor 7 after seeing all the comparison with others.

But sill I am not sure which one would be better Polk TSi 500 or Paradigm Monitor 7 and after searching through out the form for a long time I am not able to get the exact price of the Monitor 7 series.

Can someone please help me in getting the actual price of the monitor 7 series(pair) in kerala .Also if someone has any inputs on polk/Paradigm please help in me choosing one.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul, with which receiver you are planning to pair these speakers..??

RTI series if you end up going for Polks. Paradigm are good too - do audition them before taking the final decision

Thanks everyone.

But would not it be better to have the paradigm when compared to the RTi series or still there can be other models with better quality when compared to paradigm for the same price range ?

Also is there any place in kerala where i can get the same ??
I dont see any online retailers in India who has the Paradigm .

Sorry if I am flushing out questions. I am just new into this forum
:sad:

Here you go
Paradigm Monitor-7 S7

Prices will be negotiable. Seller is quite reputable and has a few customers in the forum.

Here you go
Paradigm Monitor-7 S7

Prices will be negotiable. Seller is quite reputable and has a few customers in the forum.

Thanks for your valuable comments and site address.

I got a rough idea that rti series are better than tsi.

So even with 2 extra drivers tsi500 cannot perform as better as rti a5 series .

Am I correct in that ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well Rahulmr,

My answer to that is please audition both the series and you will hear the difference. I started of with TSI 500 and ended up with RTI A9's and I am really happy with the speakers

Well Rahulmr,

My answer to that is please audition both the series and you will hear the difference. I started of with TSI 500 and ended up with RTI A9's and I am really happy with the speakers

What's the receiver that you are using and would there be any need of sw if I used either the rti a5 or tsi series ?can it provide enough bass or I should be having a dedicated sw . I am currently having a Sony sw -2500 that I got from us .would that be enough to be paired with FS or I need to change the sub woofer also ?

My receiver is Denon 3312. But again I started of with 2213 and ended up with 3312. FOr HT Sub is a must but for stereo it wont be required. YOu can use the current sub you have see how it matches and then take the decision

Rahul, you can contact hifidemoroom trivandrum. They do deal with the paradigms. Try to get in touch with Bobby, he'll help you out. Also i think hifi links from Cochin maybe able to help you out.

Rahul,

Paradigm is available for Audition in Park Impex in Nucleus Mall.

Don't expect the person there to knpw a lot of details. You may have to make adjustments yourself, most likely.

I heard Polk TSi 500 and Monitor 7 with Denon 1912. Monitor 7 was the better of the two.

I am still auditioning and hence the above is recommendation is only between the two.

cheers.

Rahul,

Paradigm is available for Audition in Park Impex in Nucleus Mall.

Don't expect the person there to knpw a lot of details. You may have to make adjustments yourself, most likely.

I heard Polk TSi 500 and Monitor 7 with Denon 1912. Monitor 7 was the better of the two.

I am still auditioning and hence the above is recommendation is only between the two.

cheers.

Wow great , thanks for the input .
I may go on Saturday and check it .do you know anything abt the price of both Polk and paradigm ?
Also can I spare a good amount of time checking out these speakers there ?and do they serve any discounts on them ?

Of these, it is the Monitor 7 anyday. For the best rate, check with Alliance 4 in Goregaon west. Also if you have time, check the MS- Mezzo/Aviano series.

Do let us know what you buy.

Rahul, you can spend time there. However, I am not sure if you will gain much from him. If you know how to change the settings and play aroud, it will work. Otherwise, it will primarily be a 5.1 demo than a stereo demo :)

Profx on the other hand was at least better in that respect with the Polk,

I went to HiFi Links. Their site says Paradigm. However, I auditioned Tannoy MErcury V4. That also was a good one.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back