• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Partington Super Dreadnought Speaker Stands

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker

Jagat

Does anyone in India sell the Partington Super Dreadnought speaker stands? I am just curious and wondering??

Some reviews that I have read...

"Speakers gain levels of resolution, giving low-level detail of which lesser stands arent even aware." - What Hi-Fi? magazine

The Dreadnoughts are out and out, no compromise, hi-fi loudspeaker stands at an affordable price. "The result is a higher tingle - factor than any rival can manage." - What Hi-Fi?

"Fine sounding stand that's exceptionally well built." - Hi-Fi Choice Magazine.

About the Stands
The Super Dreadnoughts are built using laser profiled panels, welded to 1 inner and 4 outer tubes. The formed top and base plates are pre-filled using Partingtons unique resin and silicon-iron damping system. The dreadnoughts are out and out, no compromise, Hi-fi loudspeaker stands at an affordable price.

I wonder how affordable they would be here??

Lang

Hi,

For an age now, I myself am being searching all nooks and corners for some good stands/racks too. Are any Dealers listening!! We would all appreciate some decently priced furniture. Something in the range of 15-20K for racks and about 8-10K for stands. A couple of dealers do sell racks for around 50K plus. Get real guys.

Lang

Mohan

I wonder how easy it would be to import these stands directly. I saw them on ebay for GBP 160..00