Pass F6 schematic published

anilva

Mr. Pass has revealed his new F6 schematic first at the Burning Amp Festival and subsequently on diyaudio. Here is the link to the schematic (courtesy diyaudio)

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/216616-f6-amplifier-259.html#post3225569

F6 uses a transformer and is supposed be close to vintage tube amp sound.

Unfortunately the Semisouth SiC MOSFETs are no longer available. People are trying to figure out alternatives.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Some of the forum members including yours truly have managed to source the matched quad of Semisouths and the boards.

Names have been listed in the ongoing group buy of DIY Audio.

Hope to build it after sourcing the components.

Some of the forum members including yours truly have managed to source the matched quad of Semisouths and the boards.

Names have been listed in the ongoing group buy of DIY Audio.

Hope to build it after sourcing the components.

Capt, that is good to know. I have my parts ready and now I need to find time to put it together.

Capt, that is good to know. I have my parts ready and now I need to find time to put it together.

Any progress Anil.

As for my build, I've collected the Semisouths during my last visit to Hyd. The boards have apparently arrived and with a forum member at Hyd.

All the other components including Jenson transformers are yet to be shipped by 'Teabag', an FM on the other DIY forum.

Ravi_d has gone back to UK so status is not getting updated as frequently as when he was here. :sad:

Any progress Anil.

As for my build, I've collected the Semisouths during my last visit to Hyd. The boards have apparently arrived and with a forum member at Hyd.

All the other components including Jenson transformers are yet to be shipped by 'Teabag', an FM on the other DIY forum.

Ravi_d has gone back to UK so status is not getting updated as frequently as when he was here. :sad:

My work is keeping me very busy. Hopefully I will get some time in May to finish. I will post the progress.

Cheers.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back