Philips AF 834

Hi Trittya
I remember you when we had chatting on FB.I am happy to know that you are turning your interest in vinyl.Philips turn table is good in less price.most of the Philips turn tables are belt drive and idler drive.These turn table sounding good.Its mechanism is very simlpe and you can service yourself.You can get the true size of belt from the shop no 629 in Bhagirath palace near Chandni Chowk.If possit try to get 242 model of Philips.Thus is good turn table.If you need any cartridges and stylus I can give you because I have too many in my collections.
Classic 700 is good but try to get Shure m55 or 75 or 91ed.Shure 7d is good but difficult to find.All such cartridges can be mounted in Philips tt.Theae are mm cartridges
Hi I'm Ricky from Lucknow need a belt and a stylus for my Philips AF 834 and also a rubber mat

Thanks for such wonderful information.Let me know if you are willing to sell any of the above mentioned Shure cartridges .I have Philips AF 834 and 242 fitted with Classic 700 and AT91 respectively but eager to hear the quality of Shure.Also lemme know if any vintage Pioneer,Technics,Cosmic is getting sold among the PMs.
I need a new cartridge and a belt for my Philips AF 834... can you help?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back