Phonak Audo PFE 012 Earphones dealers in india

bimalved

Banned
Banned
Hi If someone can help me to find
Phonak Audo PFE 012 Earphones dealers in india- mumbai or may be where can i buy it online .

thanks

Got to source it from overseas. You can ask Phonak India if they can source it for you.

Someone in TE bought it from a UK dealer, if I remember correctly.

Hi , Is there any place or link whre i can source it .. and is this really gud , i am looking for iem with very good base. could u please suggest some good iems .
thanks

I doubt Phonak would satisfy your needs if bass quantity is what you are after.

Bass heavy phones are of 2/3 types. The most common ones have a bumped mid-bass, but the models at the lower end lack the tightness, detail and clarity. I've heard a few of the models mentioned below, but not all. Whatever is italicized is based on personal experience and the rest based on Joker's reviews.

Good bass quantity? Some of the Xears at the low end like Nature N3i (I've not heard it), TDIII v2 have good quantity of bass. But they have a slight bleed into the mid range. Fischer Eterna has great quantity of mid-bass, but still fun to listen to unless you are looking for engaging mids or sparkly treble. Fischer Consonance is said to have even more quantity and around the same ballpark as Eterna in terms of SQ - with a V-shape and better treble. Beyerdynamic DTX-101 / MMX-101 is another that comes to mind.

At the lower end, Dunu Trident is said to be decent overall. Nufoce NE-7m/6 was good and had a signature that was easy to listen to, but has been discontinued. NE700X is supposed to have similar signature, but better. MEE M31 has good quantity, but it's not a phone that is at the same level as the Xears or Eterna. Soundmagic PL11 is a budget choice.

Coming to the other type, the phones that are good in sub-bass with a good / flat mid-bass. Hippo VB is good at this as it produces a clean, snappy bass with good extension. But most times, you might feel the bass is 'lacking' since most of the time a bass heavy phone is equated to mid-bass hump. Playaz N1 has a slight emphasis on the sub-bass than the mid-bass as well. Atrio M5 (MG7) has a flatter, cleaner bass as well, but it's not for typical bass-heads.

There are those which do better at both regions, but they tend to be a bit costly. Radius DDM-1 had good bass, FX500 is supposed to be focused more on the sub-bass than mid-bass, FX700 is focused more on the mid-bass than sub-bass. GR07 had very good bass without bumping up too much. EX-1000 has a great bass, which is just about adequate in quantity, but has very good quality and details. If you are after good quantity, DDM-1 and possibly, FX700 can be looked at. But they would drain your wallet for sure.

Hi ,
Thanks for detailed info , so finally wht do u recommend at budget level for nice bass and trebble , where can i source them from .
thanks

First, you need to decide on the following -

a) Your maximum budget
b) Are you open to sourcing it from abroad (online shopping with/without direct shipping)
c) What is your source?

Most IEMs can be easily driven out a portable player. Few, if any, need an amp. Unless you want a fancy bass boost, you do not require an amp. For that, you can look at something cheap like FiiO E6 (not E5).

Phonak India, which is based in Navi Mumbai, may be able to bring those in for you. We recently got a price for that at WHF Magazine, from a contact at Phonak itself.

First, you need to decide on the following -

a) Your maximum budget
b) Are you open to sourcing it from abroad (online shopping with/without direct shipping)
c) What is your source?

Most IEMs can be easily driven out a portable player. Few, if any, need an amp. Unless you want a fancy bass boost, you do not require an amp. For that, you can look at something cheap like FiiO E6 (not E5).

budget - 3-4k , dnt mind it shipping from anywhere ..
do u suggest any sites which does shipping .

hi i am getting shure 530 for 200 usd used for one year and shure 420 for 8k
pls tell me wht shld i get
and also ultimate ears 10 for 8k
are they all gud .
and also if u cld suggest me good portable amplifier hw is fiio11 for 3k

TF10 is a good IEM with a slight V-shape. If you look at it piece by piece (bass, mids etc.,), it may not be the best choice out there. However, there's something about the overall "fun" nature of the sound that makes me keep it still. Many people over at head-fi look down on it because it sells under $100 every Black Friday, but I like it more than many others. Also, there's something about TF10 which makes it popular among many Indian enthusiasts.

I've not heard the Shures, so no comments. But, SE530 has good SQ, but bad build quality. SE535 fixes many of the short comings both by way of SQ and build quality. No idea about SE420. The Shure "house" sound I think is more mid-centric, bass light and smoothed out treble.

thanks santossh .
do u recommend anu good amplifier which is handy and not too very expensive and from where i can source it .
rgds

First off, I do not get why you think you need an amplifier? Only some IEMs ever improve with an amplifier and those happen to be IEMs which are hard to drive (not just dependent on Impedance). RE0 needs an amp, even PFE does better with an amp. But even the 150 ohm impedance RE262 did not improve leaps and bounds with just a portable amplifier. So, first tell me - why do you need a portable amplifier?

In combination with a portable source without line out, you probably would be double amping, which in the portable world does more harm than good.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back