Phono pre amp required DIY if possible

vikas.swami

Hi I required phono pre amp kitt which I can do DIY ,I required pcb, components,and diagrams and guidance to rest I can do myself.
Please help me,I am biginer in turntables and want to use my father's tt.
Rgds
Vikas Swami
Bikaner rajasthan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I required phono pre amp kitt which I can do DIY ,I required pcb, components,and diagrams and guidance to rest I can do myself.
Rgds
Vikas Swami
Bikaner rajasthan.
Welcome to the forum. Before you proceed to build your own phono preamp kindly tell your budget as the phono preamps diy build can cost few hundred rupees to thousands. A simple 4 transistor phono preamp may cost you 1500 Rupess. If intrested you can DM me.

Rgds
Vikas Swami
Bikaner rajasthan.
Depending on your budget, there are kits from EAR, Audio note and big bottle you can import from UK. Not exactly cheap per se. But they are all great for the price. I got my big bottle mk3 built by the designer of big bottle. And it sounds awesome, as can be gauged from the online reviews.

Rgds
Vikas Swami
Bikaner rajasthan.
curious, please also share details of the turntable and cartridge

FM Sachin can supply you CNC phono kit.

Its great little phono pre to start off.

Veterans vouch for its transparency and dynamics.

As you are into DIY, thats a huge advantage to have when setting out on your vinyl journey. The beauty of the CNC phonostage is you can build the same phono stage at different price points - from as low as Rs.100 to as high as Rs.2000 depending on the quality, accuracy, brand and reputation of its components. My theory is for the user to plan one's CNC budget based on the cartridge in use and the rest of the hifi-chain. And at the end of it all, even the Rs.100 CNC preamp does not sound bad either. Thats the beauty of the design. All the very best!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back