phono pre and amp for hmv fiest popular

Touch center pin of volume control with some line tester or metal tweezers without shorting elsewhere. If it gets buzzing output from speaker mean everything from volume control to speaker is working. Otherwise its later part of circuit or its PS.

Not yet my friend checked the amp circuit and he said it works fine but for some reason there is still no music. he is going to try one more time before he gives up.got a message from another member here he said he can help me will. Call him tomorrow if this doesn't work.

Not yet my friend checked the amp circuit and he said it works fine but for some reason there is still no music. he is going to try one more time before he gives up.got a message from another member here he said he can help me will. Call him tomorrow if this doesn't work.

If the kit is okay, the problem may be with the cartridge itself. Check by plugging the output of the cart to line-in of an amp.

Hello friends,

This is vijay from bangalore i recently purchased a HMV turntable from sunday market in ahmedabad, model name fiesta popular. i thought it was working since there was lil humming sound in the speaker but later found the TT was not working. i managed to repair the motor with WD 40 but still there was no music even though the vinyl was turning well. later figured the cartridge and the needle had gone so some how found a guy in bangalore and purchased he checked it and worked perfectly. but despite fixing that no music. Then i had no choice but to give it to some one who understands this subject.

i gave it to a friend of mine who makes amplifiers and he said the amp circuit had some problem and he could not identify some of the components since the circuit is old. he asked me to buy a phono preamp and amp circuit kit which i failed to find anywhere in bangalore.

i googled about phono preamp and came to know about this forum. i have no clue about electronics as i am a furniture designer and bamboo bike builder, the only encounter i had with electronics was when i decided to make a CNC motor driver. Which i did on a breadboard for one motor, though never finished the project.

it would be great help if some one can share a circuit diagram for the above model with parts indicated, i dont mind trying ten times till i get it right. i will share the pics of the same soon.

Thanks and Warm regards,

vijay sharma
Hi Vijay,
I have HMV fiesta popular, looking for anyone who can repair it. I have very fond memories with it. The rotator rubber wheel is damaged.
Wanted to check if you know anyone in Bangalore who repairs it.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back