Phono premplifier riddle

rumsoakedboy

Hello Einsteins out there,

I need a little favour.
I'm a complete noob on hifi and want some help picking a preamp for my Dual 1229 Turntable, which is connected to a Denon amplifier. Considering that I met someone yesterday who installed a 40-lakh system in his house, mine is a pedestrian Bose home theater system, which of course, cost me an arm and a leg.

I was scouting around the net for something up to 4k and found these three options. But I have no clue which one to go for. The only use i have is to connect my TT. All of them are decently priced though.

Pyle PP999 Phono Turntable Pre-Amp- Rs. 1571

ART Tube MP Studio Mic Preamp- Rs. 3318

ART DJ Pre II Phono Preamp -Rs. 3318

It will be great if you can help me pick one before I run out of money

Thanks again

:beer:

besides the phono riddle which i am sure will be cracked....there will be quite a few amongst us who would be dying to know about that 40 lakh system ...
i for one am proud to know someone who knows someone with such investment in audio.......

Thanks for the reply man.

What do you think about ART Tube MP Studio Mic Preamp?
A friend just raved about it. But I'm not sure since its only for my TT

Thanks

Chk Behringer PP400, costs b/w 1600 to 1900 on 20north.com..I ordered for one but due to logistics issue never recd it, instead recd a refund. Meanwhile i asked a friend of mine to make one for me, He somehow got his hand on a circuit with RIAA Equalization curve and handed me over an excellent piece yesterday. Works just awesome. Costed me 2500/- only and im very satisfied.

Reynold

Hi,
Recently I ordered online Rolls Bellari VP29 Phono Preamplifier for USD 76.00 for use with my old SONY PS LX 431 stereo turntable (great machine) and PIONEER VSX 920K AV Receiver. Works OK though I do find the sound slightly 'cold'.
Customs had detained my parcel at Foreign Post Office Delhi and I had to get it released after showing all invoices and copy of equipment details. Customs officer wanted to know what it was meant for? Officer was very helpful and promptly cleared my parcel after he was explained everything.

Where have guys seen the price of Phono Preamplifiers online in Indian Rupees?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back