• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Phono Stage Pre Amplifier

Bennett

Hi Friends,

I am in search of a Phono Stage Pre Amp for my TT. In order to connect the TT to my AV Receiver (ONKYO), I need a phono Pre amp. I searched for it in the web but all available on US or Europe.

I want to know whether this is available in India (especially in kerala). If you know any delears in Kerala please let me know. Just need a simple pre amp with RCA audio IN and OUT.

Thanks
Bennett.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

reignofchaos

Hi Friends,

I am in search of a Phono Stage Pre Amp for my TT. In order to connect the TT to my AV Receiver (ONKYO), I need a phono Pre amp. I searched for it in the web but all available on US or Europe.

I want to know whether this is available in India (especially in kerala). If you know any delears in Kerala please let me know. Just need a simple pre amp with RCA audio IN and OUT.

Thanks
Bennett.
You can get the cambridge audio phono sections just about anywhere. Not very expensive either.

Bennett

Dear all,

i want to know where exactly do u mean by "ANYWHERE", i need the address in india.

Thanks
Bennett.

persiflage

Try Nova Audio in Mumbai. They sell a very decent Pro-Ject phono stage, and are happy to ship anywhere in the country.

arindamcc

Hi Friends,

Thanks
Bennett.
Try this Phonopreamps.com Home Page

I have TCC TC-750LC Phono Preamp.

They have good online service.

Arindam from KOLKATA:yahoo:

SPONSORED ADS