Phono Stage Pre Amplifier

Bennett

Hi Friends,

I am in search of a Phono Stage Pre Amp for my TT. In order to connect the TT to my AV Receiver (ONKYO), I need a phono Pre amp. I searched for it in the web but all available on US or Europe.

I want to know whether this is available in India (especially in kerala). If you know any delears in Kerala please let me know. Just need a simple pre amp with RCA audio IN and OUT.

Thanks
Bennett.

Hi Friends,

I am in search of a Phono Stage Pre Amp for my TT. In order to connect the TT to my AV Receiver (ONKYO), I need a phono Pre amp. I searched for it in the web but all available on US or Europe.

I want to know whether this is available in India (especially in kerala). If you know any delears in Kerala please let me know. Just need a simple pre amp with RCA audio IN and OUT.

Thanks
Bennett.

You can get the cambridge audio phono sections just about anywhere. Not very expensive either.

Dear all,

i want to know where exactly do u mean by "ANYWHERE", i need the address in india.

Thanks
Bennett.

Try Nova Audio in Mumbai. They sell a very decent Pro-Ject phono stage, and are happy to ship anywhere in the country.

Hi Friends,

Thanks
Bennett.

Try this Phonopreamps.com Home Page

I have TCC TC-750LC Phono Preamp.

They have good online service.

Arindam from KOLKATA:yahoo:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back