Pioneer LX 302 Board issue

rsriramtce

Hi all
I was using Pioneer Lx 302 AV receiver.
For last 3 months the HDMI out was not working and no video out is received. But audio working fine.
The nearby service center took almost 3 months to check for spares and they are quoting 36k for replacing board. excluding charges and they are not even sure it works even after board changes.(Bought it for around 50k) 3 years back.
Is it worth replacing the board or go for a new amp.

Hi all
I was using Pioneer Lx 302 AV receiver.
For last 3 months the HDMI out was not working and no video out is received. But audio working fine.
The nearby service center took almost 3 months to check for spares and they are quoting 36k for replacing board. excluding charges and they are not even sure it works even after board changes.(Bought it for around 50k) 3 years back.
Is it worth replacing the board or go for a new amp.
If the sound is just working fine, I think you can continue using it for sound and not use the receiver for video. None of the receiver manufacturers are free from issues.

If only HDMI for sure try to source the HDMi replacement board yourself, there should be some online portals selling replacements online for cheap, like the below one.

(not able to find from ebay)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back